25 June, 2008

A New Kind Of Balance

I thrive when I have balance and structure in my daily activities. So, with me living in a less hectic, and more tranquil environment this summer, I have found new ways to both enjoy the great outdoors and meet interesting people.

Every Wednesday at the Mt. Hood Cultural Center & Museum they have a yoga session. Although I have only practiced yoga a few times, I think this activity is a beneficial way to spent my Wednesday nights, both mentally and physically.

The benefits of yoga are many, some of them include; improved flexibility, tones and builds muscles, corrects posture, eases back pain, relieves stress, relaxes the mind and body and frees the spirit.

So far here are the other daily activities that I do throughout the week:
  • Spaghetti Sunday, every Sunday I make pasta.
  • Movie Monday, normally I don't watch many movies but on this night I do.
  • Ultimate Frisbee in Welches and Taco Tuesday at The Ratskeller.
  • Yoga every Wednesday at the Cultural Center.

No comments: