05 June, 2008

O Summer, Where Art Thou?

Below are two shots I took last summer.
I figure they will put me in a more summer like mood.



Three weeks ago the sun was shinning bright and the fine residents of Portland were out in full force. But as is always the case in this corner of the world, mother nature likes to tease us. Right now as I look out the window at my local coffee shop for all I know it could be late October, not early June. To get a better idea of the setting it looks like this; the wind is blowing, the sky is gray and the ground is damp.

Hey, but look what I found,
just a few short weeks ago on a bike ride down the Springwater Corridor.

2 comments:

Ralph said...

awwww, you're cheating with a cute animal pic.

sdlenhart said...

Geese, what a strange looking word but what a cool bird.