29 March, 2008

Photography On The Net

I have been doing Photography for twenty years, nineteen spent in the darkroom. This year I finally broke down and decided to go back to school and study Digital Photography, this has turned out to be the best decision I have ever made (no joke). Above is a shot I took the other day when I was tracking through the snow.

With the birth of digital media there are so many inspiring images and photographers right at our fingertips. Here are some links to photographers that I enjoy. If you know of some others that I should checkout let me know. CHEERS

2 comments:

Lucas said...

Your photos are some of my favorite that I see in my flickr account/feed reader. Very nice work man, keep up the good work.

sdlenhart said...

Wow, nice.
Thanks for the positive feedback.