05 April, 2008

Music, Music, Music (MP3)

One of the things that I pride myself on is keeping a diverse and more or less obscure music library (that rocks!). I have always done this through the years staring with my record collection and recently advancing into the MP3 digital realm.

I often hear people say that music recorded and released these days sucks and so do all the bands. Well in my mind these so called critics just don't know where to look, because nearly everyday I come across a band or song that sticks in my head.

The songs, bands & styles of music that I enjoy vary depending on a whole list of things (weather, mood, seasons, relationships, you name it). Below is a small list of some tunes that I have been digging on lately.


If you look at the WTSS sidebar and locate the "Music" section you will find some of my favorite MP3 sites as well as some worth while music Podcasts that I subscribe to and you may want to also check out.

Enjoy & if you know of any other useful MP3 blogs or music related sites let me know. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone out there wanting to challenge the diverse and unique plethora of mp3's that Steven has in his iTunes library will have quite a daunting task. With first hand experience and spending countless hours immersed in the multi-genre and ever more diverse collection of songs, podcasts, and even his own custom radio station.

Steven, you have exposed me to some awesome new tunes and opened my eyes to see what great music is out there. Keep up your never ending hunt for great mp3's..

sdlenhart said...

ha. thanks for the kind words.