10 April, 2008

Pleased to Meet Me

As many of you know I'm currently a student at a local college here in Portland. My major is Digital Photography and the actual program of study is called Integrated Media. This term in addition to my photography classes I have Web Design II and ART279 (this class revolves around a group of three people working on a as of yet to be named digital media project).

All of this leads me up to some interesting things that have been going on in these classes that I would like to share. In Web Design our class is being taught by one of the founders of Sparkplug. They are a web design company that uses "behavioral science" to find out just what sort of web site would be best for both the company and the potential web surfer / consumer.

Well so far in this class I have confirmed what I already knew about myself but I find it interesting none-the-less.
(Introverted Feeling with Extraverted Sensing)
The most important thing to ISFPs is feeling peaceful and harmonious with the people and places that matter most to them. (YEP)

Ok, so now your wondering or just want to confirm what "personality type" you are?

Well go take this quick five question test and get your own results. Let me know how it turns out for yourself, the analysis is surprisingly accurate.

TEST

No comments: