07 April, 2008

WTSS RadioMux #1 (April 2008)

Muxtape.com is a new site (started by a Portlander who now lives in NYC). The site hosts up to 12 songs from your computer to create a "mix" tape to share with others.

I have made a Muxtape for this blog.
You can find it at:
Once on the site you can add the link to your RSS feeds by clicking the RSS logo at the top right corner of the screen.

At the beginning of each month I will be releasing a new WTSS RadioMux with 11 songs that I have been digging. I will also put links to the MP3 downloads if I can recall where they are located.

  1. Intro
  2. Deer Tick - "Art Isn't Real (City Of Sin)"
  3. Too $hort & MC Zumbi of Zion-I - "Nudez"
  4. Let's Wrestle - "I Won't Lie To You"
  5. Queers - "Houston We Have A Problem"
  6. A.M. Architect - "Unspoken"
  7. Dax Riggs - "Radiation Blues"
  8. Cloud Control - "Into The Line"
  9. Johnny Foreigner - "Champagne Girls I Have Known"
  10. Jah Sun - "Right To Live"
  11. Alex & Sam - "By Your Side"
  12. Tristan Prettyman - "Guest Check"

No comments: