03 July, 2008

My Virtual World


Without my MacBook Pro I don't know what I would do. This thought process is new to me as my laptop is less than one year old and it's also the first computer that's solely mine. When I first purchased this computer about the only presence I had in the virtual world was an e-mail account and some random membership registrations on a few message boards.

Now, in less than a year, I have setup accounts on many social networking sites. At first I was a wee bit leery of getting wrapped up into this whole virtual world, but I have been surprised by how beneficial this modern form of communication and expression is.

The benefits (for me) of social networking:
  1. Keeping my mind busy thinking of subjects to share with others.
  2. Staying in closer contact with friends (and others) who in the past I might have lost connection with.
  3. Being inspired by others who are also social networking.

The Nevets Empire (haha)
The image above is a jpg of my soon to be launched website that I have been bulding to showcase my photography and other artistic projects. I have purchased the domain name of www.pdxnevets.com

1 comment:

MindtechAffiliates said...

Nice blog. Always maintained accuracy in at data work. Collected information is explained in detail.
Thanks
Affiliate marketing